Similar Products / Also Available
|PC198- Glass Cloth- 260°C|
PC198 glass cloth tape is made of fibreglass. Typically used for blasting but this versatile tape can be used in many high temperature applications.
- Useful in a variety of processes; thermal spray, shot blasting & electrical insulation
- High tensile strength and edge tear resistant
- Resistant to high-pressure blasting
- Abrasion resistant
- Excellent resistance to solvents
- Flame retardant
- Available in custom die cut shapes, discs, squares, rectangles etc.
- Both imperial and metric sizing available.
|Film Thickness||5.4 Mil (0.14mm)|
|Adhesive Thickness||21. Mil (0.05mm)|
|Total Thickness||7.5 Mil (0.19mm)|
|Format Available||Discs, Custom Die-Cuts|
Request a Call Back
For more information or to order samples we'd be pleased to call you back.