Protective masking tape for plastic media blast (PMB), or other shotpeen processes for excellent product protection.The tape prevents small particles of blast media and other foreign debris from infiltrating and damaging sensitive surfaces, components and control systems.
Rubber blasting tape is used in a wide variety of applications including aerospace, industrial and automotive masking.
- White crepe release coated paper liner allows it to tear easily by hand.
- Remains flexible and resists cracking and lifting.
- Conforms to irregular (curved) surfaces
- Clean removal
- Aggressive acrylic adhesive allows for instant adhesion
- Available in a range of metric and imperial sizes.
|Release Liner||3.9 Mil (0.1mm)|
|Total Thickness||44.88 Mil (1.14mm)|
|Format Available||Standard Roll Widths|
Request a Call Back
For more information or to order samples we'd be pleased to call you back.