Aerospace Masking Solutions

Greentree has years of industry experience with a plethora of major aerospace and aeroengine companies. Around 60% of aerospace work undertaken by Greentree is for military projects, the other 40% for civil aircraft manufacturing. 
Aerospace applications can be particularly demanding due to specific pigmentation or high temperature requirements and strict zero tolerances for ingress of chemicals such as silicone and chlorine.

Over the last few years Greentree have worked closely with aerospace manufacturers in the UK and their quality and continuous improvement engineers to attain aerospace approvals. 70% of its product range has been certified through military or general aerospace approvals such as CSS13.

Greentree has a range of resources and procedures, which keeps us at the forefront as a leading supplier of aerospace masking and protection products.

  • With in-house design and production engineers Greentree provides documented solutions through concept and assembly drawings for evaluation.
  • A wide range of standard materials and formulated materials to meet the higher demand of the industry.
  • The latest in 3D printing technology can provide rapid prototypes for customers to trial fit and ease of application of custom moulded parts prior to the production of tooling.
  • Custom die-cuts can also be produced in a variety of materials using 3D models, technical drawings or existing templates to create the design and provide samples for trial prior to production.

View Greentree Masking Tapes
Explore Custom Solutions

Aerospace Protection Solutions

As outlined by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and other leading aerospace safety bodies such as the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), it’s important to use protective caps on all connectors when equipment is disconnected to prevent contamination or damage of contacts. That’s why we’ve developed a full range of moulded components, masking devices and finishing parts specifically for the aviation industry to help meet and exceed aerospace regulations. Our moulded components also adhere to a wide range of MIL/NAS specifications.

If one of our standard parts cannot precisely cover your component, we have a full range of custom moulding capabilities that allow us to develop a part that does.